I even created the following collage as our group chat icon.
Having a bunch of really good male buddies feels vastly different from hanging out with your chummy girl friends.
The opposite sex are easier to get along at times cos' they are okay with anything and everything so I don't have to worry about shooting my mouth off lest they get over-sensitive
Y'know how girls can get over-reactive over the slightest thing and how we can get pretty nasty when it comes to jealousy or how we are constantly pitting against each other in the dark. ζδΊζζ。
Ahh girls. *shakes head*
I'm one myself, so I know. Haha!
Then again, like I always say, there are two sides to everything so there exists its pros and cons.
So it was a Sunday yesterday and as usual, I was working.
After I knocked off, I got chuckled by these lads.
When night came, it was pouring heavily and I thought we were not gonna meet up after all.
However, both B and D were quite adamant about heading out for fresh air so me, being The Accommodating Girl as always, left home with a brolly in tow.
Rain or shine, they will be there for me so I must do the same!
Thai sea coconuts from the pasar malam.
Lepak-ed at void deck.
Bus-ed to Siglap for drinks at Georges Mad Bar.
Late night supper at Xin Wang HK cafe.
We always talk about the randomest of things.
Just like how we were on the topic of hugging which eventually led to us talking about bolsters.
I don't know how it began but I was saying research has shown that hugging something to sleep actually boosts one's sleeping quality.
Then B agreed and added that ever since he discarded his bolster before enlisting into the army cos' he views this as the first step to "independence" (without having to rely on his bolster to get to sleep), he actually kind of lost his "sense of security".
I couldn't agree more. I'm someone who needs to HUG something to sleep, hold something close to my heart in order to go to dreamland.
Sounds like a strong reliance but heck, I'm not going to throw my darling bolster away ever since it has accompanied me from the year I was born.
B, being the thinker, actually asks something that is worth pondering over: "If the person being hugged gets his/her sleeping quality improved, what then happens to the person who is hugging him/her? Does he/she get his/her sleep improved too, or worse?"
My oh my, I don't know for sure... Hahaha!
These days, I have a new hugging companion - Didi!
I hug so many things to sleep that I often find my sleeping space compromised, LOL.



