Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#1365: Birthdays





The birthdays of my close girlfriends are spaced in consecutive months that span from July to September.
Belle's in July; Renshan's in August; Huiqi's & Amina's in September.

Coincidentally, there are four guys that I used to have a crush on, having their birthdays spaced consecutively a day apart!
And, all four of them are born in the same year.
What an uncanny coincidence!
One celebrates his birthday on the 15th, two on the 16th and another on the 17th.
Let's just name them by their birth dates in this post, haha!
I almost got together with 15th, 16th(1) sang me Jay Chou's "开不了口"in my face and helped me copy notes for history's class, 16th(2) is a national bball player and a very very filial grandson cos he stays with his ah ma and tattooed her face on his left/right back (can't remember which side). BUT, he's always very busy and has no time so we sort of fizzled apart but whenever we get back into contact again, the warm fuzzy feeling is still there. As for 17th, I never thought that we would end up together so it was just a short-lived romance. But I was undoubtedly touched when he remembered to buy 老婆饼 for my mum from Taiwan when I mentioned it in jest.

Sigh. Memories...
You never know the true essence of a moment until it becomes a memory.
How true.