Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#1363: Happy Birthday, Amina and here's your HP post!


You requested for it, so here it is!

Being the extremely avid Harry Potter fans that we are,
we headed to the HP Exhibition together on one drizzling afternoon! 

We were so thrilled to be walking into the land of witchcraft and wizardry, and everything that we read in the books and saw in the movies are going to come alive before our very eyes!



The curators were darn strict in enforcing the "No photography, No recording" rule.
I even witnessed for myself a lady who was asked to delete whatever photos she had taken on her digicam right there and then on the spot.
Woah. Despite such difficulties, I managed to act like a pro PI and snapped some shots on the hush myself. 





Really expensive merchandise. 
I can't help but marvel at how much profit these franchisees can earn from the HP trademark.

The Harry Potter series accompanied me through my teenagehood.
I already consider it a part of my life. 

One day, just one day, I'm gonna go crazy and buy the entire collection. 
Like, maybe using my first pay or something. 
I want my children, and grandchildren to relive the potter adventure altogether.
Putting aside the fact that this is a fantasy novel, the language used in the books can really improve one's proficiency! 
I remember jotting down key vocabulary words from these books and using them in my narrative for O levels haha! 

This is for Amina! Her idol! 
187044137_large
What a monster. In fiction, of course. Haha! 

Tumblr_lj918wvsni1qezd5co1_500_large
And Amina happens to be one of those fans. Ha.

Dobby!!!!!! 
264065_211758362200472_192943860748589_604632_6962082_n_large

My HP idol has got to be Severus Snape. 
Tumblr_lv4t69r6fb1r5qmjlo1_500_large

529544_459647780720167_1810567890_n_large

Never fail to tear at this chunk of words whenever I re-read the book.
Aa6louhceaa2hxz_large

And my all-time favourite quote? 
This.
Tumblr_m1z84wwlyl1rrm1i4o1_500_large

I see this happening. Haha! 


To the dear birthday girl: 
HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY! 
I hope you like the present that has great sentimental value. 
Don't know what to get you but I thought people would love to get something they want/like so ta-dah! 
I'm also grateful to your sister and mother who were in cahoots with me over the little surprise! Hee. 
Although we are both busy with our lives, we must always keep each other in our minds and prayers too! 
Really blessed to have you in my life too! 
Love you!