Thursday, January 31, 2013

#1367: Hi there, it's been a while...

*blows off the dust*
Yes, you did not see wrongly, the leggy queen is back to blog.
Well, that is if anyone still comes here to read ever since I've gone into hibernation months ago.

Today is the last day of January 2013.
I thought it would mark a good day to return.
A month has simply passed with the blink of an eye.
It feels like just yesterday that I was counting down to 2013, wishing it would be a fruitful year ahead.
So far, everything has been going pretty well, with the big news being me securing my first job upon graduation.

I always believed that some things are meant to happen.
Maybe just some, not all.
That's why I had been telling myself that my time will come.
True enough, I was not actively searching for a job.
It came to me instead and ta-dah, I'm doing something that I'm enjoying despite the endless hours I put in & sacrificing me-time, and of course, precious time with family and friends as well.

Well, I try my bestest best to fork out time to catch up with friends and work around my busy schedule.
C'mon, those who know me should know that I'm PERPETUALLY busy.
Since school time, since like forever.
But one thing is for sure, if you need me, I'll be there.

2012 has twisted my life in more ways that I can imagine.
I just hope that with the passing of time, I could learn to live to be a better person.

Till then, I hope 2013 brings me much joy to look forward to.