This year's NDP is a nerve-wrecking one as Singaporeans anticipate the showing up of LKY on NDP (or not).
There were rumours in the mill going on about his health and something worse.
I don't know for others but when I first heard it, my hairs stood on end.
He's that influential, to warrant my hairs to stand.
He's the founding father of Singapore and putting aside party relations, he is the man behind what Singapore has become today and no matter which political party we support, there is no denying the efforts of this man and he deserves the utmost respect anyone could give to a person.
So, screw the person who started this malicious rumour man, seriously.
When I saw him appearing on TV, I was sooo damn touched I swear I was on the verge of tears.
HE'S ALIVEEEE AND KICKING!!!!!!!!
And I guess all Singaporeans islandwide feel the same as me.
We are so damn relieved.
This man so deserves the applause and standing ovation of those present at the parade.
I think the following article describes best about this LKY-rumour drama.
I wish our founding father to be in the pink of health always, and to have our scientists invent a kind of elixir so he can live forever.
Just saying.



